Friday, September 23, 2011

Two More Fabric Sales

Happy First Day of Fall!

I have to pass on this information to you! I have been blowing through my stash this year and I am seeing quite a few missing colors now. If you have a chance to restock because of a great sale or free shipping (or both!) you do it don't you?

Hancock's of Paducah has free shipping until the 26th with the code SHIPFREE. $30 minimum purchase in the US. Check out their clearance fabrics! There is a ton of selections in the $4.98 section! Fig Tree Fabrics, French General, lots of In the Beginning lines.

Also, Fabric Depot has 30% off all quilting fabrics and 35% off all batiks! Hurry on over!

*This photo is courtesy of my brother in law, a professional photographer.

1 comment:

Sewing Princess said...

Wished I lived in the states for these great sales. Happy shopping and happy saving!