Friday, December 18, 2009

Lost in Twilight again

Its one week til Christmas. I should be filling out the Christmas cards so they can get mailed last minute, but I started reading Twilight again. Who can put that down?

The first time I read it, I think I was too much of a critic. This time I am just enjoying it completely. I was the awkward girl in high school with no friends and no dates. I would have just died if an Edward Cullen had taken an interest in me! I am thinking that most of the other Twilight fans out there feel the same way.

What's nice about the Twilight fanhood is that it is ageless. My daughter and I both love it. How many moms can say they share avid interest in anything with their 21 year old daughter? We even went to see New Moon together. That was such a nice treat.


I truly hope Stephanie Meyer finishes and prints the Edward story that is on her website. Stolen manuscripts or not, I thought it was the best one yet. And so necessary. We all want to hear Edward's side of the story!

No comments: